Jorja's Diary

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Targa Rally



The Targa Rally
It’s just me to drop a few things about what I have being doing .
On the 24th of October the targa rally came to Whanga.We set all the food, oh glorious food , onto the table. Michael and I were so tempted to get the can of whipped cream and fill our mouths with the creamy taste. But we didn’t .As the sun got hotter and hotter the cars came rolling in. We were put in groups of two. We had to move around every hour. Boring! My partner was Hannah and we started with whip cracking .Then we went to border control and we stayed there for 2 or 3 hours. Oops! Then we made pancakes and they were perfect (well just about ). Then we had lunch and it was YUMMY!
While I was on border control Nat, Hannah and I were selling passports .It was lots of fun. The Targa Rally is a race on closed roads .

1 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Huiakama said…

    Hey Hey Hey Jorja!!!!
    I wish I could have been at Whanga it sounds like you had heaps of fun. I had to do docking instead. Lucky me!
    STEVE(zoe)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home